Wooohoooo!
I'm getting all excited at the moment.
Hehe..!
My dear friend just intro me a job in becoming a facilitator for two days.
Guiding the primary school children in a so called Amazing Race at the Zoo and Esplanade.
Hehe.. This is sooooooo.... FUN!
And it's gonna be madness!!!
I don't call it work though but more like a fun volunteer work.
=)
I've been busy revamping my room lately.
I just painted my room in soft violet and threw away my bed at midnight time yesterday.
Haha. Orang malam2 nak katil untuk tido, ni buang katil!
It was madness yesterday.
Pushing the furnitures in my room here and there and for a moment my room looked as though tornado just striked!
Hehe. Shall upload the pics soon!
I met him today.
Planned to watch Shrek 3 but we postponed it to some other day.
So we had lunch at Marina Square, sat and chatted, took train to Yishun and bought ourselves earphones.
Hee.. I sooo like the walkman earphone!
Perfect and the sound quality is superb though I really have to stick it into my ear.
And I only bought it for 38 bucks!
Hee..! Yeah it's quite cheap compared to the one with packaging.. 58 bucks..!
I was like huh? The price for packaging is so ex?!?!
Hmmm.. Hehe.
Blissful-ness!
Well, I wonder when I can meet up with the Gila Girls.
Time is running out and I have one freaking week of holidays left before I put on my green uniform and make my way to Sgh.
Hmmm.. Yeah. I am racing against time to spend time with my darlings before I start work.
And this nearly slip off my mind.
I so have to brush up my clinical skills.
Sheeesh.
Speaking of that, I wonder where will I be posted to work.
Hehe. Just send me to anywhere la.
BUT not the operating theatre coz I prefer to nurse the patients and not some body organs..!
And last but not least, don't send me to the mortuary!
Ahahahaha.
Ok then.
Byeeee!