Us yesterday.
Today we had our clinical practice in our respective wards.
Met Khee Xuan and Mastura at Outram MRT and we made our way to Sgh.
After which we met Aida and Kai Xin.
Such a coincidence that all of us work in the same building.
Block 4 of Sgh.
Hehe.
Most of us had a nervous breakdown prior to work.
As soon as the lift reaches level 2, we bid goodbye to Mastura.
And as it reaches level 3, it was me and Khee Xuan's turn to leave since we work in the same ward.
So Kai Xin and Aida had to wait till the lift reaches 7th floor.
Haha.
And Aida you can never stop calling Burns Unit as Bakar Center.
:p
Met our other colleague who were assigned to Ward 43 too.
Initially we just stood there like blur sotongs.
Not knowing where to go coz all the doors were closed.
It requires a password to enter.
Luckily there was someone who attended to us.
Or else we'll be stuck outside..!
We spent almost an hour in the preparation room, waiting for the sister to orientate us since she told us to remain in there.
I'm glad that the staff seemsed nice.
But well, maybe I've not seen their true colours yet.
:p
The ward is sooo well-furnished as it was just been renovated.
And yes, it's filled with clean air...!
To add on to my excitement, it's all air-conditioned and the tea room is greaaaattt!
Khee Xuan was funny.
She was like, "Eh the tea room is so nice and big but too bad there's no tv."
When the tv is just in front of her..!
Haha. So cute.
Speaking of her, we're indeed the shortest people among the staff.
And my other colleague, Kai Lin, stands at 1.78m.
I feel like a dwarf mann.
Hahaha.
There's a small operating theatre in the ward, intensive care unit, skin/tissue bank, medical social worker room, counselling room and rehabilitation center.
Such a holistic care for the patient.
=)
I feel lucky to be in that ward.
This corridor that seperates the ICU and Rehab Center.
The ward from afar.
I was practically hiding myself while snapping this pic.
Hehe.
I saw some of the patients who got burnt.
The dressings are massive.
I felt sad upon looking at the condition of the limbs.
They're badly scarred.
Right now, I so need to revise the different types of dressings for different kinds of wounds.
Haha.
Haha.
Good luck to me.
Anyway, I met my sister after work.
We went for a shopping at Causeway Point.
Just the two of us.
I bought a watch for her.
And finally, a Guess wallet...!
Heee..!
And Yan's gonna pay me back coz actually he wanted to get one for me.. so yeaY..!
Hehe.
I thought of getting a wallet for him too but instead of buying that, I bought something else..!
Seluardalam!
Ahahahaha!
Hush Puppies underwears!
I'm so gonna wrap it and give it to him tomorrow.
I just like to surprise himm!
Hehehehe!
The wallet.
I wanted to get a white one but Yan and my sis was like, no..!
Coz I already have a white wallet.
:p
Oh yeah, I've gotten my key for my locker today.
Haha. So jakun!
The sister warned us for several times not to lose it as it's hard to duplicate.
Hehe.
I like it soo much..!
So, that's all for the day.
I wanna rest now.
Toodles!