'Swaying coconut trees, nodding buddhas.'
Hahaha! That was what our nursing educator described those who were sleeping away during the lectures just now. And that includes me!
Hehe..
Things are getting a little more uptight as we'll be sitting for some exams a month from now.
Not forgetting that we have to study by hard on IV drugs.
Gosh.
Anyway, I met him after work.
Hehe..
Seeing him makes me happy. I miss him soo much!
I'm glad that he likes the gifts that I bought for him.
Heee..
We had dinner at Delifrance just now.
Like finally. Coz I've been craving for the egg croissant and the mushroom soup.
:p
It feels great to be back with your loved ones after a hard day at work.
=)
Hmmmm..
Tomorrow will be my second day in the ward.
I hope it wouldn't be so bad.
Not forgetting subsequent days.
Haha.
That I doubt so.