'Something's getting in my way..
Something's just about to break..
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane..
As I burn another page..
As I look the other way..
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane..
So tell me how it should be...'
Hmmm.. Yeah I know I'm a little outdated.
But well, I love this song to the max!!!!
Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin.
Heee..
And it won't stop playing on my mind coz I keep on listening to that over and over again..!
Can anyone play this song for me on my wedding day??
Ahaha!
:p
Well, I met him at WestMall this morning.
Had breakfast at BK and this time round, I couldn't finish up the meal.
Coz I felt too nauseated.
Us after eating.
Been feeling so sickly since yesterday.
Had the feverish feeling; body aches, headaches, nausea and heatiness over my body but I felt cold inside that made me hide under my quilt.
Haha.
But my temperature is playing games with me.
Maybe I should throw away my thermometer.
Hahaha.
Whatever it is, I'm feeling much better now.
=)
Hee..
I can't afford to fall sick at this very moment.
After sending him to work, I headed back to Yishun and bought for my dad a Puma pouch as a Father's Day gift.
Gosh. It's so hard to look gifts for men.
Lucky thing my sis knew what my dad wants or else, I have to rack my brain again.
Sheeesh.
Can I have one more week of holidays pleaaaseee?
:p
I wish I could.
It's time for me to leave my comfort zone for good.