Shudder deep and cry out?
No no I'm not gonna do that coz...
The results of the urine FEME showed that I'm okay!
Hehehe!
Weeeee!
I'm soo happyyy!
I'm not gonna test my urine with that freaking dipstick anymore since it's so sensitive.
=)
Actually I was referred to a polyclinic as initially there was still hematuria.
So I rushed down to Outram Polyclinic.
Anxiety seeps in as I waited for my turn to see the doctor.
Yan who accompanied me there had left for work so I was all alone.
I was too scared to do anything.. But I know, whatever happens, I have to deal with it. Like it or not. And live with it.
So my turn came and the doctor told me to go for a urine FEME test.
It's a microscopic one which is more accurate.
It only took less than half an hour for me to know the results.
And after knowing that the results were normal, I felt sooo relieved..!
Coz previously she said that I might be having some kidney problems which is touchwood!
I made my way back to Sgh Staff Clinic and gave the memo to them.
I felt happy when the staff nurse said that I'll be able to start work next week since there's no existing problems that I have.
Hehe!
It was a big relief!
After nights of worrying and feeling anxious about that.. finally I got to know that there's nothing wrong.
=)
Anyway, yesterday my family and I didn't hang out at Sentosa.
We did went there but to pay 10 bucks for every parking of the van is madness!
So we changed our mind and headed to warehouse at Jurong instead to get a teeeveee!
And now that the LCD TV is in my room, I'm simply enjoying myself.
Heee..!
On top of that, to have this comfy bed is just sooo great..!
I don't regret choosing this bed sheet even though it's quite ex.
Pictures will be up soon.
As usual I have to transfer them via my bro's comp first which I still have yet to do.
Hehe..
Thanks Yan for being there for me.
Your support mean so much even though it was for a while.
Not forgetting to those who msged me.
I really appreciate that.
=)