Saturday will be the day that I'll be stepping into the ward and work.
I wonder if the routine's gonna be the same as the rest.
Now my next worry is the staff there.
Hopefully they're approachable and easy to mingle with.
Oh man.
I'm soo drained out even though the day was filled with lectures.
One after another.
What's killing us is the smell of the thinner that occupied the entire lecture hall.
It's giving me the migraines and nausea.
It was only at 0815 hours that I dozed off.
I was too sleepy.
My eyes felt too heavy and I really couldn't resist but to sleep.
However it only lasted for a minute or two coz the sister was like preying on us.
:p
Some said I should be lucky to get into Burns Unit aka 'Bakar Centre' named by Miss Aida.
Haha.
But if you ask me, I would say, I don't feel anything.
Maybe I'm still in a shock state.
But whatever it is, I'm thankful for the opportunity given.
=)
I just remembered that I still have yet to tell my parents about it.
I bet my mom's gonna scream upon hearing it.
Hahaha.
I'm waiting for this Saturday to come.
At least I will have a feel of what it feels like to work in there.
Not forgetting that I'll be going out with him after that.
Hehe.
Oh well, it's getting harder and harder to meet up nowadays.
But that's not much of a problem.
=)
If there's a will, there's a way.
And in case you're wondering when are we gonna get engaged or whatsoever, it's not anytime soon.
Yes, we've been discussing lately but the official date has yet to be discussed further. Maybe after his NS, only if we're still together.
:p
Ok then.
It's time for me to hit the bed..!