My cute boyfriend.
Hehe.
Love him to bits even though he can be so irritating.
:p
The two pretty missy (self-proclaimed by them!!) after work at NUH.
Hehe.
And yeah, they work as health care assistants at the time being.
Us after eating at a carpark in NUS.
And today...!
Mira and Aifa.
The ladies after the briefing.
The art student. The business student. The missy.
Hehe.
The briefing took 3 hours.
It was about the games that the primary school students will be playing.
They are quite tricky I must say as it involves Maths and Science.
Have to think out of the box.
I was given a map of the CBD area for the Esplanade Amazing Race.
From the Merlion, to the Istana, to the Fort Canning Park.
Haha.
I wonder if me and the students could finish up everything on time.
I just hope the students that will be allocated to me are not rowdy ones and running around, scattering all over the places!
:p
Or else I'll turn into a beast!
Hehehe..!
Well, as for the Zoo, it has been such a long time eversince I went there.
Hopefully everything will go smoothly with the aid of the map.
There'll be this station where the facilitators are required to do something.
I hope that doesn't include dancing or singing!!!
Haha.
Hmmm...
Tomorrow will be a family outing.
We'll be going to Sentosa.
Hee..
But I really really wish that both of my brothers can make it.
Coz it has been ages eversince the whole family hang out together due to work.
My mom works night shift.
My dad works in the morning till afternoon.
And that doesn't include working at PSA.
My elder brother's working.
My younger brother working over the weekends.
And soon I'll be working too.
Only my younger sister is simply shaking legs.
Haha.
It's hard for us to spend time together except for the first day of raya where everyone will be around.
Sheeesh.
I just hope the whole family will be able to go for Haj together in a few years time.
Insya'allah.
=)