The many kinds of things that happened during the Foundation Program.
Despite of the potential sores that I'm gonna have, I know I'm gonna miss these moments.
The Singhealth staff.
And yes, I got to see them again..!
At the pathology lab.
We had talks delivered by the directors of nursing today.
Thus, the newly grad Singhealth staff have to gather at the pathology lab for lectures.
It was nice to see them again..!
It was nice to see them again..!
The people whom I miss.
Somehow I felt a little weird to see Ahmad in his uniform, which differs from mine.
Haha.
Coz we used to work together since year 1 in Sgh.
And now we're working in different hospitals.
Surprisingly, I managed to pay a little more attention to the lectures today compared to other days.
Too engrossed that I spotted one hilarious sentence that the sister was saying.
Sadly, I was the only one who laughed out loud coz the rest were in a 'comatose' state.
Hahaha.
Ok then.
Gotta go!