I've been receiving emails from the Northwest CDC.
If only I have the time, I would love to help out in the events.
But I can't.
I miss the horses at the Riding for the Disabled.
RDA for short.
I miss the children whom I've sidewalked with too.
Hope they're doing fine.
I really miss my old lifestyle.
Now that I really have to learnt to adapt to a new environment.. constantly changing situations.
I miss everything but certain poly days are exceptional.
Only a few will know what I mean.
=)
Sheeesh.
I even transferred a few songs which I like to hear lastime.
Hehe.
Or else I will keep on listening to those 'loud' songs I have in my phone.
To whom it may concern (bisol),
I'm sorry for being harsh just now.
As loving as I can be, you know I'm not a submissive person.
I won't let anyone go over me anymore. You know I'm someone who stand up for my rights at times.
As honest as I can be, I know sometimes those words could hurt you.
I just don't wanna let the past to be repeated back by itself.
Neither do I wanna plunge myself into those painful scenes anymore.
You won't know how it feels like till karma hits back on you.
But I doubt that will happen.
Coz you know I won't go cheating on you.
And I know how it feels like to get cheated.
You name it, I've felt that.
I respect you as a man.
So do what you please.
But don't you let the beetch out of me.
As much as you detest it, I hate it too.
Whatever it is, I heart you still.
=)
From jendol.