I've been feeling a little grumpy lately.
For sure I'm lacking of rest and that made me feel reluctant to go to work.
Also to think of the long lectures that I have to attend.
As much as I wanna listen, I can simply rot in boredom.
Not forgetting the hard wooden bench that we have to sit on.
It's not that I'm being ungrateful, but it's gonna give me the bed sores anytime soon.
A short note to my friends from other hospitals, you're just so lucky.
What's driving me up the wall now is that I have to work during my graduation day.
From 8am to 1pm.
And I have to be at the ceremony by 1530hrs.
This is so freaking absurd.
However, I know that I have to be thankful. At least they allow me to go.
Haiz.
I'm feeling a little stressful now.
I so need to watch a good comedy anytime soon.