I will only feel a little better after I have some hands on in my ward and pass the intravenous cannulation competency test plus the BCLS!
Right now, I'm feeling a little stressful.
Sometimes I wonder why am I in this line when there are other better opportunities for me.
As much as I thought my nightmare in school is over...
I thought I won't have to undergo anymore practical tests etc but Sgh proved me wrong.
I still have to sit for competency tests and keep myself updated with the new existing information and Sgh protocols.
Not forgetting the legal and ethical issues...
Haiz.. This is driving me nuts.
And come to think that I'm under probation now...
Urgh.
I hate this.
I know I have to change my mindset sooon...
All I need now is a good long run and set my thinking straight.
Or else, I'll be practically dragging myself to work which I hate to.
I guess by the end of this year, I'll look like a freakazoid!
Hahaha.
Anyway, today Jesvin, Aida and I went to Vivocity after work.
The initial plan was to catch a movie but we canceled it and went for shopping..!
I guess the shades was bought on impulse!
Yes I bought shades from Mango.
Oh gosh.
I'm getting so vainnn!
Jesvin and I bought the same one.
Tried to psycho Aida but to no avail.
Ahahaha.
After Jesvin has left to meet ____pallo (hahahaha), Aida and I continued with our shopping.
This time round I got for him a watch and... a wallet from Topman.
Oh man.
I better stop buying things.
I just want Thursday to come as soon as possible..!
Can't wait to rant to him about everything and let it all out.
We've not been having a good long conversation to catch up since we're on different shifts now.
=(
Hmmm...
I'm not in quite a good mood these days.
Sometimes I just feel like screaming this to those bad people out there.
'Scram you idiotsss!'
What do you get for being awful.
And don't blame on anyone if karma hits back on you coz you don't treat others the way you wanna be treated.
Haiz.
Whatever it is...
Goodbye.
The world is forever cruel.