I was like sauna-ing in the Zoo just now.
Simply basking in the scorching hot weather even though it did rained for a while.
The children that I was assigned to were quite well-behaved so there wasn't much problem.
Just that they got tired after a while due to too much of walking and running.
Hehe.
I was tired too however I manage to motivate them to finish up the race.
'If we continue to be like this, we're going to lose. So we have to RUN!!!'
Hahaha. And so we all ran to our destination, with them leaving me behind!
:p
Pictures will be uploaded when I'm free.
Maybe on Thursday or Friday.
The kids are so adorable.
Hehe.
I like!
I thought we're gonna be the last few who would finish up the race, however we got 11th position out of a total of 24 groups.
We lose but I think we did quite ok.
:p
You know what I did just now before the whole event started?
Being the tak tahu malu me, I asked some of the facilitators to take a group photo.
Hahahaha.
A way to break the ice I guess.
:p
So tomorrow, I'll be going to Esplanade with different group of students.
Hmmm.. I feel that meeting new people is interesting.
You can know different people from different walks of life.
Let alone nursing.
=)
Ok then.
It's time for me to embrace myself and relax!