I realised that I was really fuming when I felt my blood was boiling up.
And that resulted in me screaming at them for a couple of times.
I'm not the kind who blow up easily but if you provoke me real bad for several times, I'll bite.
The Primary 6 students are one of a kind.
Some are stubborn, while some are playful.
Sheeesh.
It just wasn't my day afterall.
Had bad stomach ache along the way.
And to tolerate with them is madness.
Furthermore we were walking at CBD area where there are so many roads around, which somehow worries me if they might just runaway since they're playful.
But well, whatever it is, we managed to complete the race even though we got 19th in position coz we got held back at a particular station for long..
Somehow, I was glad that they actually helped me with this game called Sudocomb.
=)
It's just one of the facilitators game that we had to participate.
It was tiring and we got lost somehow while searching for the one of the SMU's building.
We actually walked in circles!
Hehe..
Somehow or rather, these students have impressed me with their intelligence.
=)
I just hope they've enjoyed themselves despite of the weather and the tiredness.
Not forgetting my naggings.
Haha.
Anyway, anyway, anyway...
Yan and I are gonna start working as a Staff Nurse on this coming Monday...!
Hehee..!
Staff Nurse Sufyan??
And Staff Nurse Farhana Izyan??
Mine sounds better.
Ahahaha!
But of course la not in the same hospital.
He'll be in NUH, while I'm in Sgh.
=)
Alright then.
Gtg!