I had a very interesting talk today.
Mass casualty.
Hee.. I can't wait to be one of the rescue teamm!
This may sound a little ridiculous but I'm starting to like Burns Unit..!
I like action-packed thingy and I wanna be one of those nursing the casualties.
=)
Anyway, within such little time, I managed to meet him after work.
Had dinner at Tiong Bahru before we went to our seperate ways.
He left for work since he's working night shift today, while I made my way to KKH.
It was a visit to my dear friend's brother.
He was soo cute..!
The moment he saw the packet of milo and chocolate biscuits that I bought, he was overjoyed.
Hehe!
A very thoughtful and bubbly boy I must say.
I still can't believe the doctor had the heart to say to the mother that her child is disabled when there wasn't any investigations done yet!
When he looked normal, cheerful and no disabilities seen.
Sheeesh..!
Gosh.
And a beeetch is sort of harrasing my friend for things that she DID NOT DO!
Not forgetting her friends trying to attack her verbally.
It always happens doesn't it??
Don't these humans have better things to do rather than accusing and assuming??
How shallow can people be.
I hope you'll get this message into your head beeetch.
Get you and your friends out of the picture coz we don't give a leeway.
And if you wanna fight, fight with justice!
Oh gosh.
Pardon my words.
I'm just mad over these... idiots!
Coz this isn't the first time though.
You'll never realise what you're hitting on till you feel it.
Face it.
Deal with it.
And live with it!