Hmmmm...
So I'll be collecting my diploma cert on 4th July @ 5pm.
Yeay..
Thank God he'll be collecting it on the same day as me.
I so wanna take picture with him in our graduation robe.
Hehe.
Not forgetting with the rest too!
=)
He showed me his secondary school's report book just now.
I wonder why he brought it along.
Haha.
I find a few of his teachers' remarks hilarious.
'Sufyan is humorous and spontaneous. However his humour may affect his school work.'
'Sufyan has been a restless boy in class. He needs to channel his attention and energy to more positive activities.'
Hahaha.
They made it sound so funny.
There was a note saying, 'I'm sorry for making such a mess at the place of signature,'.
Signed by his dad.
So I asked him what was it all about?
'Oh, I was trying to forge my dad's signature but it failed after several attempts. I used an eraser to erase it away and it turned out to be messy.'
Gosh. Haha.
Naughty naughty.
But well, I used to forge my mom's signature too!
Especially when my results were sucky.
Hehehe!
What surprises me was his physical fitness test.
He won a few silvers despite of being overweight!
And so he said, 'Who says fat people cannot get a silver for Napfa??'
Hehe.
Such an interesting report book which I wanna keep.
Yan, I keep okay??
:p