Fetched him from NUH and...
We headed to town!
Waiting for the bus.
Of course I brought the 'undies' along.
Haha.
Wrapped in ten pieces of newpapers..!
I'll let the pics do the talking.
:p
The newspapers being dumped in my bag.
Hehe.
At last, he managed to unravel the 'mystery'!!
Ahahaha!
He thought it's the kain pelekat that my dad bought for himm!
And here are the underwearsss!!
Hehehehe!
He treated me to Fish n Co at Suntec.
Heee..
And I got to eat my fav fish and chips!
While waiting for the food.
While waiting for the food.
After that we went for shopping..!
I bought a Maybelline mascara.
And he bought for me a bag from Charles and Keith and White Musk perfume from Body Shop...!
Heee...
I feel so contented yet guilty.
I don't like to someone's money but he's been wanting to treat me so I have no say.
What happened in the Body Shop was hilarious..!
He was like, 'If you want the perfume, get it now. But get the cheap one!'
Ahahaha!
And that threw us into fits of laughter.
He got one for me and another for his mom.
Hehe.
After that we went to Jurong Point and he bought Swensens Ice Cream cake for his dad since his birthday was yesterday.
Mango Tango!
Haha. I like that name.
Hee..
Thank you Yan for treating me today.
=)
Next will be your turn!!!
And I shall treat you like a prince and fill in your pot of belly with lotsa food..!
:p
:p