Butterflies in my stomach.
I felt so anxious in the morning just now.
It was during the orientation programme where it all started.
I was waiting for the file that was circulating around among the new batch of staff nurses who were there.
Coz the file consists of the ward allocation; to where I'm gonna work at.
So I waited, and waited and waited...
And the moment the file got into my hands...
The moment I saw my name....
The moment I saw my ward allocation...
I nearly shrieked...!
Burns Unit!
Aaaarrghhhh!
I was overwhelmed with different kinds of emotions.
Excited, worried, and scared.
I've never work in a burns unit before.
However, I'll take this as a learning opportunity.
It's always great to experience different things.
And that's what I like!
Even though nursing burnt patients will be tough.
Somehow, I can anticipate what's in for me.
And whatever things that will happen to me, I know I musn't give up.
This is just another challenge that I need to face.
So much of wanting to avoid surgical setting, I got into it!
Haha. Padan muka!
And I guess I should really think out of the box from now on.
I never thought I'll get into this discipline.
I guess I must be the lucky one then.
Hehe.
Anyway, Jesvin, Aida and I went back to school just now.
Collected the invitation cards, their graduation gowns, and had dinner at MacDonald.
We were like starving..!
As soon as we got the food, we started to eat like pigs!
Ahahaha!
Eating like there's no tomorrow..!
Thank God there wasn't much people around as we were in our Sgh uniforms.
:p
Alright then.
I so wanna rest now.
Take care people!
=)