Yesterday was peaceful.
Met him at Northpoint and had lunch together.
He was eating his fav nasi briyani while I eat my.....
Crab!!!
Hehe.. But it's not the Black Pepper Crab that I like.
So yeah, I managed to finish everything in... 40 mins??
Haha.
Poor him. He had to wait for me to finish it up.
So after that, we walked around in Yishun. Thought of going to town but I think it's pointless.
So we talked and talked and talked while walking.
Made our way to Yishun Safra and we played in the arcade there. Haha.
It was fun.
The swimming pool in the safra was sooo nice.
I feel like swimming there.. or should I say 'sink' in there somewhere around next week.
Hehe.
So we walked into the park.
I feel so contented in there as it feels so peaceful and invigorating to be by the nature.
Hee..
I wanted to play the swing but the children were hogging onto them.
Sheeesh.
So we headed to 7-11 and bought Mr Softee!!
I like the vanilla ice-cream with the chocolate fudge topping.
Oooo.. and for the first time, I finished up the ice-cream before him.
Haha.
In the midst of our conversation, I gave him the card that I made for him.
=)
After that, we boarded the bus to my house.
We watched the Night At The Museum with my sis.
Hehe.. Such a cute movie.
So yeah, that was how the day was spent yesterday.
Now I hope to hang out with my dear friends.
I do wanna meet up with Lydia and the rest before I start work.
Not forgetting the Gila Girls, and my dear NR0406.
If only time permits, I really wanna meet them.
Or else, I shall see them on Graduation Day.
Hehe..
Anyway, people, do order your graduation gown at the following website.
http://www.achieversplus.com.sg
I got this from Mr Ahmad. So you must thank him. Haha.
=)
Ok then.
Take care people.
Shall upload the due pics soon.
=)