We planned to go to Tekka today to eat Thosai.
Of all things!
But we changed it to a picnic at East Coast Park.
We've been craving for Nasi Ambeng at Geylang so we dropped by there to get them.
After that we took a cab to ECP since there was no bus that we know off that will bring us there.
And yes!
But we changed it to a picnic at East Coast Park.
We've been craving for Nasi Ambeng at Geylang so we dropped by there to get them.
After that we took a cab to ECP since there was no bus that we know off that will bring us there.
And yes!
We went for cycling today..!
The pics of the day.
Us after eating.
The pics of the day.
Us after eating.
:p
The effects of deforestation?
:p
Us after cycling.
I'm so tanned up!
It was a pleasant afternoon.
I enjoyed myself very much today.
Hehe.. I'm gonna miss one of these outings!
And now I'm so cash strapped..!
But well, I have this Friday to look forward to!
=)
Hehehe!