Us on last Friday.
Today.. before going to a wedding.
I am still feeling very sick. Couldn't get out of bed this morning but I forced myself to.
The more I lie down, the more dreadful I will get.
The more I lie down, the more dreadful I will get.
The wedding was fine and I'm happy to see my cousins that I missed so much.
However I didn't manage to talk to them though.
They were busy.
And after I had eaten, I straightaway went into my dad's van and rest.
The heat was killing me and I felt so giddy and restless.
Thank God I'm still having my holidays so I can have ample time to recuperate.
I hope he's coping well there.
And I pray that his relative will recover soon.
Sheeesh.
Life.
There's always its ups and downs.
Gosh.
I feel like doing self-suctioning for myself.
This flu and cough is driving me nuts.