Today is really not my day.
Went for medical check up this morning.
It all went smoothly except for one thing....
I have blood in my urine....
Haiz. And I have to drop by there again.
And to think that I'm not having my menses now is making me worried.
I just hope the next time round the freaking dipstick will not turn green or else.. they'll refer me to somewhere.
=(
So troublesome la.
Finally I've gotten my uniform.
The aunty who gave us the uniform wanted to give me 'L' size due to my big butt.
Like what the...
And she even asked me to try.
I just stare at the uniform... and told her to at least give me 'M'.
Haha.
So I tried and finally I took size 'S'.
Haiz.
I guess I need to go for another check-up.
Please tell me it's benign and not.......
=(