Sometimes, when I put up pics of me and the girls on friendster, some guys will tend to message me.
Sending me smileys and all.
Bla bla bla.
For instance, take a look at this pic.
Sending me smileys and all.
Bla bla bla.
For instance, take a look at this pic.
The pic of jambu people, like Faridah, Ila, Ain and Von.
Of course, they'll be attracted.
So one day, there were a few guys who saw this pic and wanna get to know.. I don't know who. Haha!
I asked one of the guys which of the 3 girls did he wanna get to know with.
And you know what he said?
'Tiga-tiga boleh?'
Dah melebih budak ni.
Hehe!
There were other guys who wanna get to know me but I just ignored them.
Haha. I know I'm bad but I just couldn't care less.
Don't they understand the meaning of in a relationship?
So, initially I thought of putting my pic with Yan on Friendster. The primary pic.
But, I think putting a picture like this will be so much better.
Ahahahahaha!
Amek kau!
Next I'll put a picture of a monkey!
:p