Mission Completed.
Hahaha.
I managed to scare him out of his wits lastnight.
I was waiting for him at the lobby.
Feeling anxious as I was afraid I couldn't manage to catch him on time.
So yeah, I called and talked to him as per normal.
He asked where was I and my reply was at the market to get something.
Hahaha.
Big liar.
So before we hang up the phone, he said he was at the lobby.
And I was like, huh?
Where?
I searched for him around and there was him, walking so fast.
I quickly went to him and tapped him from behind.
And he got the shock of his life.
'So this is the market that you are at??'
'Hahaha. Yeah!'
So we walked towards the bus stop, talking and laughing away.
And him eating his yam cake that I bought when actually I wanted to get the carrot cake.
Us waiting for the bus.
The shagged him.

The mother hen.
Hahaha.

So we took the bus to Jurong Point and had dinner.
I miss him soooo much.
I wonder how it will be like once he enters NS.
Sheeesh.
Don't even wanna think about it.
Well, I'm getting sick again.
I wonder when will all these stop.
I still have my medical check up to go to.
I really hope there won't be any more hematuria this time round.
Ok then.
Byeeee!
The mother hen.
Hahaha.
So we took the bus to Jurong Point and had dinner.
I miss him soooo much.
I wonder how it will be like once he enters NS.
Sheeesh.
Don't even wanna think about it.
Well, I'm getting sick again.
I wonder when will all these stop.
I still have my medical check up to go to.
I really hope there won't be any more hematuria this time round.
Ok then.
Byeeee!