It all started off with me going to Northland with my sis this morning.
As a representative as a 'parent' (haha), I went for the parent-teacher conference since both of my parents couldn't make it.
All I can say is, I miss Northland.
And things were not the same anymore without those familiar faces around.
Met him after that and we had lunch at LJS before watching the Pirates of the Carribean.
Hehe.. All I can say is the movie was great even though it took nearly 3 hours to end.
And I really really like the monkey!
It's sooo cute!
I tend to get excited everytime I see the monkey. Hehe.
We walked around at Esplanade after that and talked about our working career etc.
Hmmm.. So he'll be in NUH and I'll be working in SGH.
I guess life will be very much hectic with our different rotating shifts.
But well, that's part and parcel of being a nurse and having a partner as one too.
I believe no matter how busy we are, we will always have time for each other.
And speaking of work, he'll be starting on this Monday.
And I still have about 3 more weeks till my final countdown.
Haha.
Hmmm... I wonder where will I be after my 3 years of bond.
Maybe I'll end up working in ICU? Hehe.. Now I have thoughts of going there.
And Yan calls me weird coz I used to hate ICUs but now I'm planning to work there.
Hehe.. Sometimes we should learn to like what we hate.
And avoid the 'escaping' behaviour.
I'm so gonna take the risk and eventually, I find that working in ICU is far more challenging than working in the Emergency Department.
Or maybe I'll end up in SIM after my bond.
If only my savings are sufficient enough.
Hehe.
I'll just let nature takes its course then.
Gosh.
I never thought I would become a nurse after all these years.
But I'm sure not regretting it!
=)