The initial plan was to go cycling at ECP again with him.
Our last outing before he starts work.
But darn I was so terribly sick this morning.
I threw up in the toilet for a couple of times.
The pain that was inflicted on me was so unbearable but I managed to overcome it somehow.
Partly by sleeping for half an hour.
Haha. My much needed rest after all that, nonsense.
Met him at 11am and we were indecisive on where to go next.
So we sat down at a nearby block and ate the Nasi Ambeng that my mom bought for breakfast.
Hehe.. Yum yum!
So we decided to catch a movie again at Yishun GV.
Luckily it was just in Yishun as the stomach ache that I had still persists in the midst of it all.
And we watched Pirates of the Carribean again!
Haha. Since there wasn't any other nice movies.. and since we feel like watching it again.
What's captivating about the movie was the fighting scenes that amazed us, Johny Depp's acting, and lastly, the cute monkey!
:p
We walked around at Yishun Pond and I became his listening ear for all the things that he yak!
Haha.. He just loves to talk. And when I didn't bother to listen, he will distract my mind away and force me to listen to him.
Hehe. My cute, adorable boncet bf.
I like his round belly. He looks like one winnie the pooh!
Oh gosh.
Now I feel bad. He looked so much thinner back then and now he's gotten round-er!
So I headed home after that as he had to help out at his cousin's wedding preparations.
And I still feel so sick.
I wonder where do I get these germs from..
Now that I'm coughing and sneezing away.
Never mind. I shall infect the people who comes into my way.
Ahahaha..!
So stay away from me before I give you Farhana's 'medicine'!!
:p
Don't worry... I'm evil... NOT!!!