Them writing in their message in the toilet!!
Zi Hui and Hui Hwang with their preceptor.
So our shift has ended.
We stayed in the tea room, snaping some pics.
We didn't feel like going home yet.
So we stayed there for half an hour talking away.
This girl, 'sleeping' and smiling away.
Crazy monkey!
Ahahahaha!
Our last pic together.
I still can't believe that my student life has ended.
Quite sad but I feel very relieved that I've cleared everything.
And well, this was the feedback I got from Nan..
After bugging her.
Hehe!
'Farhana is a pleasant and soft-spoken student. She is willing to learn patient's care and shown interest and prompts to initiate learning. She is able to show her care and concern for patients in a gentle way. She takes her work seriously and willing to improve her knowledge and skills. She takes feedback positively and has a good learning attitude with obedience. Need to improve on time management skill, detailed report writing skill although she has done a good job in this attachment. Need to be more confident when answering questions to patient, patient's family members and colleagues. Overall, well done. Keep it up.'
I shall keep this feedback safely.
In case I lose it, I still have my blog to look upon to.
Haha.
Somehow I was near to tears when I read it.
Coz this prcp has changed me alot.
I just hope to come back to the ward even though it's a little stressful.
=)
All the best to all of us.