I was surfing the net when my mom entered the room and passed me this dvd.. asking me to watch it.
Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam.
So.. I watched it.
And halfway through, I was crying!
Haha!
Damn. And the tears couldn't stop flowing as much as I tried not to.
Luckily no one saw that I was in tears.
Hehe..
The story line was really sad.
Of course, it's just another love story.
I cannot watch emotional movies la.
Or else, I'll get emo too.
:p
Ok.. now I wanna complain!
He just called me and said that a ward sister from Sgh called him and asked him out for a movie!
Haha.. I make it sound as if she wanna woo him.
:p
Well, they're calling non-sponsored students for a movie treat, Pirates of The Carribean at Great World City.
And right after that, the Director of Nursing will talk to them regarding the benefits of working in Sgh.
Then what about the sponsored students??
I also wanna watch Pirates of The Carribean!
Now that I feel discriminated... nak merajok la!
Ahahahaha!
Oh no no.
I'm not gonna bawl.
Coz I've already planned to watch with him next week.
Hehe..
Next week will be the last week that I can spend time with him as he'll be starting work soon.
How sad.
I'm going to miss him so much.