Hmmmm...
Ok.. so I passed my BTT.
It was funny on how it all happened.
I was smiling away upon reaching there coz I have this feeling that I'll be doing something stupid at SSDC.
So yeah, I was still smiling away even in the room.
The test began and at first I was wondering where's the keyboard...!
Haha.
So it was a touch screen thingy.
It was kind of irritating when I had to press very hard to click onto the answer.
But it was worth it la.
At least I got most of the answers correct.
I got bored doing it halfway through though.. as I think it's kind of simple. I don't have to rack my brain that much.
And I managed to finish everything in 15 mins time..
I even laughed to myself when the screen flashed the word 'PASSED'.
I thought I was going to fail.. as the guy beside me failed the test.
He gave made my heart skipped when I saw at the corner of my eyes that he failed... and that I was almost done with mine.
I must say that I was nervous as I felt alienated at SSDC.. which was why I smiled to myself for too many times.
Or maybe I'm going gilaaa.
Haha.
Actually, frankly speaking, I'm feeling very stressed up la.
Haiz.
Like what they say, 'Laughter is the best medicine'.
So yeah, I got to laugh to feel better.
So don't get me wrong.
:p