Them with me and Firdaus's unfinished decor of the board.
It looked ugly.. but the outcome has won the class 3rd placement.
Hehe..! It's either they have bad taste or it was nice.
:p
Us the Sec 3s.
The express students when they were in Sec 1.
Raya at Lydia's place.
A year later...
After work at Orchard Parade Hotel.
Us and Govin after work at Club Chinois.
Raya with polymates.
And lastly, one of our first few dates together.
After Musical Journey.
Oh how time flies...
Now that I'm gonna be a staff nurse in less than a month.
My working career is just so near.
And I'm missing my school life so dearly.
Not forgetting doing projects and homeworks.
No matter how stressful they were, I still do miss them.
'I cherish every moment of this time'...
That's what I always do since I was in secondary school days.
And yes, I'm still cherishing things every now and then.
=)