Couldn't sleep lastnight.
Only managed to doze off by 3 plus I guess.
However... I woke up feeling sooo much better!
So energised.
Hehe!
Gonna meet the ladies for dinner later.
And that I can't wait. Feels like ages eversince I last met them since they're busy.
So was I.
But I'm soo not now.
Haha. Only at the moment!
I wonder hows Huda, Izad, Shaqiq, Nordin, and Mamat.
The guys must be serving their NS.
But Huda?
Haha.
Huda?? Where are you??
Missing these people. Even the 'lepak' days under the void deck at Bedok.
Hope to see them someday, even if it means bumping into each other.
Hehe.
Gosh. I didn't know that this Thursday is Vesak Day till Yan told me that since he won't be working on that day.
Well, at the moment I don't care if there's a public holiday coz everyday is a holiday!
Hahaha.
Wooohoooo!
But I shall not be too happy coz by 18th June, there won't be anymore long holidays till I get my annual leave.
Then I shall say, padan muka!
Ahahaha.
Byeee!!!