Been having a tiff with him.
And I'm soooo fed-up that I asked him when can we stop.
His reply was, 'We STOP Now can?'
Ahahahaha..
Somehow that was funny.
Had a bad migraine this morning but I had to drop by Sgh to get some instruction letter.
So I need to go for a check-up this Friday.. and not forgetting to get my uniform.
Oooo.. I can't wait to get my hands on that. Hehe..
We were told to wear skirt during our medical check-up.
The first thing that came across my mind was, 'Are they gonna rape us or something?'
Hehe!
So troublesome la.
I hate paper work.. Filling up several forms.
And I need to take a passport size photograph again which I hate to.
I just don't like to take pics alone that much.. coz I'll look like an idiot.
:p
Tomorrow's gonna be the day that I'm gonna sit for my BTT.
You can mock at me if I fail coz I'm not that prepared and have the confidence in passing.
Hehe..
The police signals are confusing me though.
And some other stuffs.
I'll just try my best tomorrow.
=)
Hmmmm...
I wanna rebond my hair coz I really look like a hyena now.
I wanna get this Guess wallet that I've fallen for since lastime... I so need a replacement.
I wanna get something for my mom.
I need to contribute some money for this chalet thingy organised by Jeremy.
I need to contribute some money to the girls for birthday presents.
I wanna go out and have fun.
But, but, but...
My pocket's gonna create a hole soooon.
Aiyoh...
So the macam2 la.
Sheeesh.
I feel like bugging Yan now.
Hehehe..
This is what I do when I've got nothing to do.