Yesterday...
Was supposed to be my sleeping day after 2 days of doing night shift.
BUT,
I have to stay up for a meeting with the Director Of Nursing at 1pm.
We were told it was compulsory so we stayed in the tea room right after our shift ended which was at 0730hrs.
If we were to go home, it would be a waste of time and energy as we won't have much time to rest.
So Jesvin and I slept at the sofa, bathe and had breakfast.
Of course, I was irritated by the noises that people made and the looks given by the ITE students.
I wonder why. But I think some of them are like zombies. Even their lecturers.
We smiled at them but they showed blunted expressions.
I was pissed off when we were told that the meeting was not compulsory only at 1250hrs.
Ten mins to the meeting.
Gosh. I should have gone home.
So the meeting was about choosing of where we want to work at when we pass out.
I chose to remain at my current ward, ward 74.
I think the ward is fine even though nursing stroke patients etc can be tough and tiring.
Plus, the staff are nice people.. except for a few.
And on top of that, where else can I go.
Hehe..
And, anyway, we're gonna have a new uniform!!!
Hehe..
Yes, Sgh uniform gonna change to a white one.
Maybe if we can get it on time, we would be the first batch to wear it. Or else, we have to wear the current one temporary.
Even though it's white, which I hate as I might dirty it, I think it's better than the current green one.
=)
So, apart from that, I'm gonna start working on the 18th June.
Yes.. as a staff nurse.
We were given 2 dates, by which another one is at 30 July. But I chose to work earlier so that I can start to earn some money. Hehe.
I wanna buy a bicycle.
Haha. Of all things. :p
Hmmmm.. 2 more weeks to go.
I wonder if I could pass.
But seems like no one gives us the signs that we're gonna fail.
Haha. Like real!
I've been taking 6 cases lately.
It's manageable except for one thing.
I will somehow lose my voice halfway passing report!
Haha!
I wonder how could that happen.
Ok then.
Bye!