Work was fine.
For the first time, I actually feel that I'm the 'staff nurse in charge of my patients' with the respect I got from my staff nurse and enrolled nurse.
Coz they don't order me around with the junior work.
Haha.
Ok that's lame.
Took 5 cases today with one discharge case.
Speaking of that, I wonder why the other staff nurses always complain about having discharge cases when doing admission of a patient is so much more massive.
Have to admit the patient, follow up with the doctors orders, intervene them, do some paperwork and so on.
Hmmm anyway.. after much thoughts, I realised nursing is really the right job for me.
I enjoy nursing people.
And seeing them recovering is my happiness.
Maybe that's the reason as to why I got D7 for my Olevel English.
Haha.
Who knows, to be a nurse, was the reason behind everything.
:p
Like real only.
Somehow, I feel damn discriminated today.
I think some foreigners who come to work here thinks they're like one big shot.
Doesn't mean they're much experienced, they can treat us like an idiot.
And today while I was looking for something in Popular, this person, who is a maid is so damn rude.
She just came in my way and slammed things at me.
If it's not for me in my nursing uniform, I would've snapped back at her.
Pissed me off like hell.
And she still have the guts to stare at me.
Sheesh.
So pissed off.
I just hope for a better day tomorrow.
And I want my SN Nan Hnin Ei Phyu to work with!!!