So we just walked around and took some pics..
The new Alexandra Hospital under construction.
The place where I love to jog.
But of course not in the 'longkang'!
Haha!
So after that, we went back to my place.
Played some games and crapped around with my sister who has a hyena laughter now.
Miong after biting me.
I wonder what was she trying to do.
Maybe trying her best to pray.
Hehee!
Mr Bean!
With courtesy of my lil bro who bought yummy cookies from Marks&Spencer!
Hehe..

The cute cat that I saw recently while making my way to work.
Take note of the time when I took this pic.
Hehe..!
0535hrs!
And here are the pics of the Resource Room that I took recently.
The deserted school.
There was hardly anyone coz I think the Year 1 and 2 students are having their holidays/attachment.
Hmmmm..
I wish I could still go to school.