Today Jesvin and I wrote our report like mad women!!!
Writing vigorously onto the case notes.
Looking so engrossed into it..!
Haha!
It was already at 1pm and we're still not done yet..!
It's all bcos we were busy bringing patients to and fro to the toilet for shower.
And most of them are stroke patients and we can all possibly die from tiredness. :p
Coz they have limited movement and we have to like push, pull and somehow carry them.
We even use all our manpower of room 25 which consists of me, Jesvin, my preceptor, Nan and another staff nurse to transfer a patient.
'One.. two.. three! Pushhhh...!!!'
Hehe!
Of course, by the end of the day, we were physically drained out.
Imagine if me and Jesvin weren't working today.
Of course the two poor staff nurses will die la.
And that's the worse thing that I still have yet to face!
2 staff to 11 patients...!
Stroke patients!!!
Haha.. I simply need to drink lots and lots of Redbull from now on.
:p
Come to look at it at a bright side, at least I can build up muscles from pushing and pulling patients!
Well, all in all, I think today was still a fine day..
Except that my patient kept on picking on us as she's demented.
I just started my shift today and she's already called me a liar!
Coz she wanted to offer me the biscuit that she'd eaten and there were leftovers.
And when I rejected the offer with the reason that I had taken my breakfast, she called me that.
Hmmm.. Maybe yalah I'm a liar. Haha!
And she would call us aunty.
When there wasn't any response from us, and she got irritated, she would say, 'UNCLE!!!'
And when there's no response from us again, she would say, 'AUNTY UNCLE!!!'
Ahahahaha!
That really made us laughed!
I must admit that my ward is like a mini-IMH.
Coz everyday, we can hear them screaming, groaning, moaning, talking to themselves and vulgaring probably to the wall. Hehe!
It's a pity that they have to suffer those illness but somehow that's what makes them cute!
;p