Today I woke up past noon.
Haha. My much needed rest!
I spent the day buying med from Guardian for my bro, went to Popular and bought some games for him. Hehe! And he doesn't knows that.
Surprise! Surprise!
I love giving people surprises and looking at their shock faces.
Hehehe!
Especially the look on Mira's face during her birthday celebration.
All the while, I've been keeping her birthday cake in my bag till we decided to take it out.
I guess I can be a good friend of Doraemon!
Ahaha!
Rubbish!
Anyway, I watched Cinderella and called Yan to irritate him out of boredom.
:p
Cleaned the house today and now I feel so relieved.
I can't stand MESS!
Coz I may end up with headaches upon looking at them.
Or I'll feel like vomiting.
Haha!
Macam2!
Now I'm listening to this song by John Legend.
'We just don't care, we just don't care, we just don't care...'
Initially I find the song irritating but Yan managed to psycho me.
I tell you, he's such an 'irritating bastard!'
Ahahaha! No la. I'm just kidding.
Well, I can't wait to pass him the games tomorrow.
Heee..
Hope he'll like them!
And I can't wait to start work tomorrow.
=)