Not in a very good mood today.
Feeling pissed off for a couple of times.
But I was trying hard to smile.
Getting provoked again will just drive me up the wall.
Bottling all these feelings is just madness.
Should let it out but...
Haiz.
I have to be professional.
I'm shagged.
Very shagged.
I wish I had more time for myself.
Well, I just started my shift today and a patient was complaining to me about wanting his medicine since just now.
Gosh. I just started my shift man and I did not know anything.
Haiz.
And the next thing is....
He complained to his son about me not serving him the medication.
He even pointed his finger at me.
But thankfully, everything was fine a couple of mins later.
The patient's relatives can also be demanding at times.
Haiz..
Blame it on the situation.
I wish they could understand how busy the nurses are and that we have to prioritize our work and act accordingly.
And when we didn't attend to them immediately, we will be labeled as the lousy staff and even lodge a complain.
It's not very fair for us.
Anyway, I'm glad that the ward will be filled with ITE students from next week onwards.
At least they could be of some help. Or should I say most.
Speaking of next week, I'll be working on night shift on Monday and Tuesday.
And my rest day on Wed to Friday.
BUT, I have to work over the weekend.. which is fine with me.
So today I reached home nearly to 11 pm.
All coz of the passing of report to the night staff.
Sheeesh.
The beginning is just so near.