That was what drove us insane throughout the night.
The patient would keep calling for it for soo many times due to stomachache that doesn't produce an outcome.
You know, some faeces.
And that really tested our patience to its limits..!
It was a terrible night I must say.
I thought night shift would be more relaxed but unfortunately, no.
Gosh.
Yan just called and I thought he did not call me when he got home from the market as I was waiting for his call while sleeping.
He said he did when I did not received any.
Next he said, "Got la.. I called you but you was sleeping. You said you wanted to sleep and you asked me if I miss you or not."
And I was like, "WHAT?? Did I said that???"
Ahahahaha! I must be too tired that I.. sleep talk??
I don't know what's the word to describe it.
HAHA.
Oh mann.
What a thing to say! Coz I normally don't say that!!
Sheeesh.
I must have been too drained out!
Haha..
I hope tonight won't be soo tiring.
Anyway, these are some pics I took lastnight.
While making my way to Sgh...
This auntie was smsing in the middle of the night! For people who has got nothing better to do! Hahaha!
My staff nurse talking to someone in the middle of the night too!
Hehe..!
Maybe she also has got nothing better to do.
My staff nurse posing in the tea room.
And lastly, the people who have got nothing better to do!
:p
Hehee..
OK then.
Bye!!!