I'm super shagged.
Work was fine..
Just that I had to practically carry this male patient who just passed out.
Yeah, fainted.
What surprised me was the condition of the patient that can deteriorate in a split second.
And having a patient who has aneurysm is somehow scary.
Once the blood clot bursts, that's it man.
He/she's gonna collapse right before you know it.
And if you were to encounter such situation in the hospital, you should know what to do next.
Of course, not to call 995.
Hahaha.
You should do this...
Say...
'Help help!!'
Check patient.
No response?
Know what to do next?
Yes?
No?
If don't know...
Runaway.
That's the best thing you can do since you don't know anything.
Hehe.
You can do that if you wish to 'die' before the patient.
:p
I'm being soooo lame la. Haha.
I guess I better have some sleep now.
Toodles!