I'm on off day again today.
Hehe. =)
Meeting him later.
Can't wait to pinch him!
Hehehe.
My mom said something to me just now...
My brother is planning to get engaged.
Hmmmm...
And that is next year in July most probably.
Hehe..
I'm happy for him.
Lets create a family of nurses.
My future sister-in-law, a staff nurse in KKH.
And I'm gonna be a staff nurse in Sgh.
Yan, a staff nurse in.. NUH? Maybe.
:p
And by the year 2010, they're gonna get married.
I'm so gonna miss my brother.
One who always got onto my nerves during our childhood days.
Those hide and seek times... playground days, running to the shop to buy ice-cream.
Haha. And our cycling days.. where I always bump into the walls and fell. :p
At times we even bathe together and spent hours in the toilet inventing our own 'formula' by mixing the Dettol, shampoo, darlie etc together.
Competing with each other on who can make the biggest bubble. And that he'll always blow mine away. Hehe..!
Those were the days and I miss them very much.
May you have a blissful life ahead with your wife to be.
=)
I'll pray for your happiness.
Hmmmm...
As for me...
My turn...
Hmmm.. Hehe...
Still a long way to go la.
:p