I thought today was going to be another nightmare but unfortunately, it wasn't.
I was indeed, dragging myself to work just now.
But realising that it is Friday today seemed to cheer me up.
Hehe..
The cubicle that I'm working in just now was madness.
We had 2 dangerously ill patients, 2 query MRSA patients, 4 patients on nasogastric tube feeding, a couple of stroke patients who couldn't move by themselves, therefore we had to assist them with their needs, 2 patients on regular suctioning, and also, patients who were non-compliant to fall precaution and would just walked out of the room.
So, if they fall, we 'die'.
And, not forgetting this patient's relative who was sort of a hyena, screaming at the nurses.
All they love to do is complain, complain, and complain.
One of them even said, "I'll complain to the doctor!!!"
Ahaha. Complain la. The doctors are the last people whom you wanna complain to coz they just can't be bothered.
When it was them who were the troublemakers. It's always the nurses who get the blame in the end.
So fed up with these kind of people.
Love you sweetheart.