I need to meditate myself after what happened today.
Ahaha.
Today was indeed a bad day for me coz...
I got hit and spit by my patient.
Ahahaha.
And I still can laugh.
But I think my preceptor suffered more than me.
Poor us.
My dear patient suddenly got violent all of a sudden and that's when all the drama came about.
I was busy serving medicine and when I turned, he has already took out his pants.
So I screened the curtain and helped him to put on his pants back with the ITE student.
The next thing is, he was already off his body restrainer and has climbed out of the bed.
Nan quickly called me and tried to calm the patient down but to no avail.
He was struggling to break free while we struggled with him.
Haha.
Thank God another staff came in.. followed by another.
While we were tying the restrainers, of course he tried to punched and kicked us again.
Trying to resist his hands and legs was madness. I really couldn't resists his hands alone. He was too strong.
However, I managed to.
He got mad and started to spit at our faces.
And yeah.. we have some of his saliva on our faces and hair!
Ahahaha..!
It was a moment of tension but the staff and I just smiled at it.
Hehe..
After administering valium, and spoken to his daughter, the patient cooled down.
So yeah, that was one of the cases that I took today.
What a dramatic case.
Hopefully, he'll be fine tomorrow.
=)
Ok then.
Gotta rest my hand now.
It still hurts though.
So tak boleh angkat.