Hehe!
So full of joy and surprise upon receiving the games I bought for him.
Initially I was just opening my bag in the train to check if the games were there. However, he thought I was hiding some biscuits in it! Haha!
So I took it out and gave one of the games to him.
He was dumbfounded!
We had our 'overdue' lunch at Causeway Point.
After that, he sent me back home via 169.. since he insisted on sending me back so much.
So yeah, I took out another game while making our way to Yishun.
Hehe!
Glad he likes them.
=)
Hee..
Next time I shall do that again. Hehehe..
So, work was fine today.
Got to be in charge of 3 patients.
Of course under the guidance of my staff nurse.
Hehe..
And I did something outrageous today.
Blood taking!!!
Haha!
I drew out blood from 2 of my patients.
Took the vacutainer and inject it into my patient's vein and there goes their blood into the tube. :p
Initially I was persistent in doing that but well, the staff nurse was there to guide me so I just took up the challenge.
I used to have this slight fainting feeling whenever I observed the doctors withdrawing blood from the patients when I was in Year 1. But not anymore now.
Hehe!
I have overcome my fear!!!
I'm so grateful for that. =)
Anyway, I nearly argued with the afternoon shift staff nurse.
Sheeesh. Damn her.
Nvm. Forget it.
Gosh. I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach.
The exam results will be release soon!!!
I'm so gonna switch off my phone tonight!
Don't wanna let the release of the results via sms to affect my sleep.
Hehe!
Anyway, here are the pics of us two days ago.
This was what we did when we had nothing better to do. :p
My sis with her swollen eye.
I just boxed her actually.
Ahahaha! Like real!
Miong stretching in the midst of 'sleeping'.
Hehe..
Ok then. Gtg.
Hopefully I'll be in a cheery mood tomorrow.
=)