I feel so energized after sleeping for... 10 hours??
Hehe..
Thought of fetching him from work today and bring his favourite nasi lemak but I guess not today.
I'm worried for him as he's not been going for breaks during work.
And coz of thst he felt so shagged and hypo.
Thank God he managed to pull it thru.
I'm so gonna put lots of biscuits, sweets etc in his bag tomorrow in case he skips his break again.
And maybe a 1.5 litres water bottle.
Hahaha.
I like to 'feed' my bf.
So yalah.. that's the reason as to why he got fat-ter.
:P
Like my previous bf, he gained lots of weight when he was with me.
From 60kg to... 78kg??
Haha..
Same goes to Yan.
At least I feed them well..
:p
I have 8 more days of attachment left.
Can't wait for it to end.
And I hope I'll pass this prcp.. same goes to all my friends too.
Gosh.
I still don't know what to get for my preceptor.
After days of racking my brain..
Still couldn't come up with anything.
Never mind.
I shall think of something by tomorrow.
=)