I bought some food from Old Chang Kee and made my way to...
NUH.
Hehe. Yeah I fetched him from work and I happened to bump into my aunt.
I miss her so much.
So we boarded the bus to Esplanade.
Had our brunch at Marina Square.
Walked around and went back home.
I bought food from McDonald for my family.. and of course my sister who wanted her fillet burger so much has finally satisfy her needs.
Haha.
As for him, as soon as he got home, he realised that his whole family are sick.
Felt bad for going out with him today when his family needed him around.
I hope they'll get well soon..
I realised something today.
I think he'll make the perfect husband for me.
Hehe.
Coz he can cook, clean the house, wash the clothes etc.
And the best thing is, he's a nurse and not a fussy person.
I believe he can be a good father too.
Since he's a loving bf.
Just that sometimes his temperamental mood can be a little bad.
Other than some flaws that he possess, I must say that I'm very lucky to have him.
Can't believe that in 4 months time, we're gonna hit the 3rd year.
=)
Hehe..
I hope we could make it through even though there might be obstacles that may come in our way.