Yesterday's concert was a nice one.
Yan and I sat beside my bro and his gf and we watched the performance together.
What we really couldn't stand was the rowdy youngsters in the auditorium.
I felt like throwing my shoes at them! Haha!
Or if only my fart is strong enough to shoo them away, I would fart so many times!
Ahahahaha! I'm just crapping around.
So yeah, we managed to watch my sister playing the flute. Hehee..
Well, prcp starts tomorrow and I'm not prepared for anything yet.
Maybe later.
And... after that...
I'm going to Boon Lay to meet him.
Heee.. And we shall go cycling.
I don't think I can meet up with him much for this 6 weeks.
He might be working over the weekends for attachment...
=(
I'm gonna miss him so much.
I miss going to school with him.
I miss studying with him.
I miss having to tolerate his nonsense in school.
Even my friends in school.
The lecturers who have taught me.
The mugging days in the library.
Yes, everything.
How I wish I could turn back time and relive those days again...
But well...
'Life is lived forwards, and understood backwards...'