Got to meet most of my classmates again at Sentosa.
We basked ourselves under the sun, played frisbee, wacko, water polo and not forgetting throwing people into the sea!
Hehehe!
Firstly I got pushed into the water by Shafiq and Ahmad! Haha!
Then we throwed Lily, followed by Magdalene, Nwe, EngSin, Ain, Sarila and Charlene!
Hehe! I guess that was all.
EngSin grabbed and twisted my finger when I carried her! Hahaha.. Thank God I still have my little finger. :p
The most funniest thing that happened was when we played water polo.
There was one time when Ain and I became the monkey.
Ain didn't know how to swim but she knows how to float herself in the water.. whereas I'm the opposite! Haha! I know how to swim but I didn't know how to float!
Hehee.. It was hilarious! Zahidah, Yvonne and Yan tried to teach me how to float but to no avail. I'd still sink! Sometimes I would just pull Yan's shirt! Hehee..
So here are some of the pics! Didn't snap much though.
Hehee.. It was a pleasant afternoon afterall.
I'm gonna miss my classmates so much.
Hope to see them again anytime soon.
=)
Take care guys.