Prcp orientation days are over.
Now it's time to head to our respective wards.
Don't be sad people.
We can make it thru and we can party up after this 5 weeks.
=)
I know I'll feel shitty and perhaps shed some tears throughout my posting.
But I know, I can make it through.
I must not give up.
Actually I got inspired by the words from Ms Cheah.
'Be positive always'
Never give up before you even try.
Nothing is really impossible until you stop trying.
Never say it's impossible before you pursue the way you think it's possible.
Never make yourself feel less worthy by comparing yourself with others.
Never allow obstacles to stop you.
Confront and transform them to opportunities.
Believe in working hard towards your future.
Take a step at a time to reach your goals.
Always believe in yourself.
Your happiness is in your hands... for if you keep staying positive, you can make your dreams come true!
So yeah, I have to believe in myself to make it thru.
Anyway, I'm starting to make plans for my future...
Hehee..
Hopefully we can live happily together forever in years to come.
=)
Love you sweetheart.