Next week will be the last week for school...
Who knows, my last ever...
Unless I further studies.
3 years has passed by really fast and when I look back, I realised that we have gone thru alot just within these few years.
The time when we had numerous clinical lab sessions, the practical and theory papers... The bio lab. The practical and so on...
Those were the days...
When I listened to the song, 'Everything In Its Time' by Corrine May, I nearly teared.
Thinking about the ups and downs that we faced throughout this whole course of nursing.
To survive in it is a challenge and I'm glad that we could make it thru. =)
I'm really proud of us.
I hope that we'll be good nurses.
I've been taking pics of the class. Hopefully the video making will be a success.
And well, I still keep those pics of us in Year 1. Hee..
Shall include them in the video then. =)
And some great songs that we'll choose for it.
Of course, I'll dedicate a song specially for the class.
And I will try my best to write a message for youuu.
=)