I've undergone two days of the orientation and the it has been a beneficial one.
At least some part of my 'blur sotongness' has reduced. Hehe.
Took some pics of us in the pathology lecture hall which I will be uploading at my multiply website soon.
Oh yeah, I've set up a multiply account to store pics.
It's http://theblurqueeen.multiply.com
Feel free to view them. =)
Surprisingly, I can't wait to start work in the ward.
I'm gonna make full use of this attachment to upgrade myself and learn new things.
Can't wait to take in charge of my dear patients' cases too. Heee..
And now I'm much motivated to work and more prepared to get scoldings from the staff for my blurness maybe. :p
Been meeting up with him since yesterday.
We had dinner, shared our opinions and all.
Hehee.. Sometimes it's good to have someone who shares the same career as me.
At least he could understand my position and the situation.
Well, now I must say that I'm really proud that I'm gonna be an official staff in Sgh soon.. which is in June. Hehee..
The hospital that has won the prestigious international award.
One that provides good staff development too and so on.
Sheeesh. It's really not easy to be a nurse.
Sometimes I pity myself and the rest.
We have to study and work hard, having lesser time to spend with our loved ones, and not forgetting having ample rest. And sadly we're the underpaid people.
We got scoldings and complains from the staff and patients for being careless and someone of no use.
Being called dumb and vulgared by the patients. Haha.
Sometimes we're even being treated as slaves by those freaking doctors.
At times I feel discriminated but I pushed those thoughts away.
It's just part and parcel of my working life and I have to accept all that.
I hope my journey will be a fruitful one even though there may be obstacles that I have to face.
I hope I will be strong enough to overcome all that.
=)